CARESCAPE Monitor B850
The CARESCAPE Monitor B850 is a high-acuity monitor that can help you to manage your patient flow by providing a dependable level of data continuity and integration across care areas. Its intuitive and flexible design makes it easy to learn, use and service, and upgradeability helps you to protect your long-term system investments. That means less training, less costly maintenance and better productivity across the hospital.
The CARESCAPE Monitor B850’s Care Area specific software sets mean it is well suited for use on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients as a stand-alone monitor or interfaced to other devices.
Disa nga benefitet e Carespace B850:
• Combines the best of Marquette* Electronics and Datex-Ohmeda* legacies into one platform
• Wide set of clinical measurements are available with advanced parameter modules, both in-house developed parameters and proven technology integrations
• Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including GE EK-Pro*, GE DINAMAP* non-invasive blood pressure, and 12SL* diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE* communication
• Various parameters of AoA concept can help you assess the adequacy of anesthesia in the OR
• Advanced airway modules from standard airway gas monitoring and automatic AA identification to advanced Patient Spirometry and direct gas exchange measurements
• A full range of respiratory parameters help clinicians to detect changes in patient’s respiration and ventilatory status, to give insight to patients’ readiness for ventilator weaning and to support treatment decisions in the ICU
• High-definition visualization of real-time and historic patient data, for beat-to-beat and breath-to-breath trending
+383 (0)44 99 99 00, +383 (0)45 72 72 71
Ferid Curri str., no. 35, Arbëri, 10000 Prishtinë, Kosovo